Friday, 12 April 2013

My very first comission

 For my first comission I was asked to paint this dark angel HQ from the dark vengence starter set.
 The model was really fun to paint. It hase some great detail that you dont see until you start the painting.
 I was asked to paint the cloack on his back red, and the sword in such stile.


  I tried to make the photos with no flash, but it turned out to dark. So I needed to take it with the flash. I hope it dosent ruin the over all loock of the model in person. Becouse when I see it I am very happy with the result.
  It took me to long to paint. But I wanted to try out painting for money and how it feels like. To be honest, I have mixed feelings about it.
  I like painting, and I want to paint diferent stuff. And to do so I need to take comissions. But on the other hand, I was so tierd of this model... I wanted to paint my own guys, but I knew that I needed to finish this one first.

 But still. I am very happy with the result. And maybe I will take 5 terminators, for the same client, as my next comission work.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment