Monday, 10 September 2012

Whats new?

Hi guys! Sorry for the lack of activity, I just didn't have time to follow my own blog.
 All this week I was very busy. I was at the cinema, watching dark knight rises, which I must say is a very great film, and a great conclusion to the dark knight trilogy. And Anne Hathaway was great as catwoman. Then I was watching over  Batman begins, and the dark knight, just for fun.
 Then I was really busy doing my exam papers. Yes! I only have to study 5 months, and then its over!! Finally!
 And now, I have 2 space marines left, that are waiting to be painted, to be part of my red squad, suicide squad.
 BTW, I was very curious, which LV of painting are my new SM, and I contacted Shawn from blue table painting, and asked him. I was very happy when he told me that its at least LV 3, which is what I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment