Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Good old, and fiuture days!

When I was painting my last marines for the Alfa strike squad, I remembered how I found 40k. And how I love each army, for different reasons.
 So I wanted you to pick 3 races, that you love the most. And explain why.

1-Space marines. They have a massive background. They are very versatile, and they look cool. You can convert them how you want, and paint them in different color schemes. Hey! You can even make your own chapter if you want!

2- CSM. Mostly the same thing as SM. But they are evil! More conversions, more great color schemes. And they are very fun to play! My very first game of 40k was with them. I still remember it, I played vs black Templar, and won the game. Thx to Sven, he made my love for CSM evean more!

3- Necrons. Evean when the new codex wasn't released, I loved them. Bionic, skeleton, undead type of army! What not to love? But with the new models released, they are so cool! Massive list possibilities! I think even more then in SM codexes. And I always wanted a rust theme army.

1 comment: