Tuesday, 14 August 2012

A game vs space marines

Hey guys! Today I had a 1000p games vs space marines.

 Me and my opponent didn't now the rules well, but its great that we had a rule book with us!

 We played "big guns never tier" mission, and it was a great mission.
  At the beginning I was losing.

 And I must admit, we played some things wrong.

 The must stupid thing for me was that I forgot that you cant take armor saves from plasma wounds. And I had 5 of them made, which my opponent saved....

 Then My opponent forgot to use his "deny the witch", which was also stupid...

 And on our last turners we forgot that its night fighting...


But in the end, I still managed to grab 6 point from 2 objectives, while my opponent had 5.  

 I had a great time, AND I LEARNED THAT YOU CANT TAKE ARMOUR SAVES VS PLASMA WOUNDS!

 ^^)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment